Chatter Zone Kids Teens and Parents Market Research Sign Up
Would you like to get involved in the kids, teens and parents market research community, ChatterZone?
Thank you for your interest in ChatterZone. We currently have the community on pause and are not accepting any new sign ups. When we choose to reactivate the sign up page, we will display a new message here.
If you are a mum or dad of at least one child aged 0-16 years and your family is interested in becoming part of our children’s market research community ChatterZone, you can register your family’s details here at www.chatterzone.co.uk. As a parent you can sign up and start completing activities straight away, and if you have a child or children in year 3 or above at school (to a maximum of year 11), they can also sign up and join in the fun. Enter your details on the ChatterZone ‘Join Us’ page and if you have eligible children one of our recruitment team will call you back to arrange adding your child/children to Chatter Zone.
You and your family can look forward to completing lots of fun activities, some recent ones have included:
• Feedback on Jamie Oliver’s ‘Sugar Rush’ programme
• Deciding on the next TV advert for Innocent Smoothies
• Telling us which design you’d like to see a major sweet
company use for their new chewy sweets
• Choosing the toys and games you’d like a leading toy
manufacturer to bring to the market
What does ChatterZone membership involve?
You’ll receive an email each week from the team letting you know what this week’s activity involves, and then you can complete it at your leisure; on your computer, tablet or mobile. Activities typically take around 5 – 10 minutes to complete and members tell us they are interesting and fun! LeHenri one of our dads said “I rather look forward to getting my email from ChatterZone to see what the community is being asked to comment on this week – it was fun seeing the advert for Innocent Smoothies that we’d fed back on appearing on TV a few weeks later!”
As a thank you for your time and commitment, you can look forward to earning points, being awarded ChatterZone badges and entering a monthly prize draw where we have £200 worth of prizes to give away every month.
Does this sound like something you and your family would like to get involved in? If so, sign-up today at www.chatterzone.co.uk
For automatic updates follow our ChatterZone Twitter account: @djs_chatterzone
Online safety and data protection
ChatterZone is managed by DJS Research, specialists in children’s market research - we abide by the Market Research Society’s code of conduct when conducting research with children, specifically for ChatterZone this means:
• Parental permission is verified by telephone before registering any person under 17 years on
• No details of any members are shared with clients or any other third party
• Any discussion rooms are organised by school year so children only chat to others of a similar age
• All activities are moderated daily by our ChatterZone team & we have a zero tolerance approach to any abuse/inappropriate behaviour
• The ChatterZone team all hold current CRB/DBS certificates
If you have any questions before registering your interest please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to chatting with you on ChatterZone soon!
The ChatterZone team, Gill, Alex, Lian, Matt and Faye