Oil and Gas
The Oil & Gas industry includes the constantly evolving processes of exploration, extraction, refining, transporting and marketing of petroleum products. DJS Research and its team of researchers has worked with many of the world’s largest players in the Oil & Gas sector, ensuring they remain abreast of their sector’s complex and dynamic requirements.
The world’s extreme dependency on these organic sources of energy invariably requires operators and suppliers alike to constantly assess the macro and micro trends impacting upon this global industry. Our vast experience in Oil & Gas market research can help expedite an appropriate response to these trends.
Please get in touch with James Hinde, Research Director if you are interested in understanding how we can help you. Some examples of how we help include:
- How can we help you engage with your customers’ requirements and address these cost effectively? DJS has completed a comprehensive online survey on behalf of an Oil Major’s downstream business unit to understand key challenges faced by the industry and how our client could best assist
- How can we help you differentiate with an undifferentiated product? At DJS we can help you identify priority improvements, unmet needs, future trends and develop needs based segmentations to facilitate a tailored value proposition
- How can we help you exploit the opportunities for innovation, new markets and specialty downstream products? We are experienced in qualitative research techniques to examine the pain points and trends in a market that will help drive future innovation
- How can we help you improve and sustain a good corporate reputation? We have completed a corporate reputation study to understand how the overall estimation of an international Gas supplier is influenced at different times of the year in different ways by broadcast, print and social media.
DJS Research is a mid-sized family owned full service research agency with comprehensive research resources including an international telephone interviewing unit. Research in the Oil & Gas industry is led by James Hinde, Research Director who has more than 15 years’ experience in this sector. Our services include:
- Desk research
- Quantitative interviewing (e.g. online surveys or telephone interviewing)
- Qualitative interviewing (e.g. depth interviews and group discussions)
- Competitor interviews
- Consultancy and advice
Some of the clients DJS Research have worked for in the Oil & Gas industry include:
Please feel free to have a look at our oil and gas sector insights and research findings which can be found here: Oil and Gas Research Findings or for automatic updates follow our Oil and Gas Twitter account: @DJS_Oil_Gas
Use the filters below to find case studies of our work