Public Consultation Market Research
We have carried out public consultations for a number of private sector and public sector organisations. In terms of public consultations within the public sector, we have worked with...
- Central and Local Government (e.g. Dept of Heath, Local Authorities)
- Charities and Not for Profit (e.g. British Red Cross, WRVS)
- Educational Establishments (e.g. Number of Universities and Colleges)
- NHS Trusts (e.g. NHS Wandsworth, NHS Wakefield, NHS Lincolnshire)
- Regional Development Agencies (e.g. ONE North East, NWDA)
- Strategic & Supporting Organisations (e.g. Skills for Health, National Social Marketing Centre)
Projects have been varied in nature and included:
- Conducting a number of resident surveys to evaluate perceptions of local areas and of particular services;
- Gauging perceptions towards specific issues and schemes such as parks and open spaces and street lighting;
- Employee consultations;
- Customer satisfaction research with residents and businesses.