The Carers Federation commissioned DJS Research to undertake a study to identify which GP surgery was used by a representative sample of respondents in and around the Doncaster area.
Objectives for the research centred around:
- Ease of contacting the surgery
- Ease of making an appointment with a GP at the surgery
- Ease of securing an appointment with a desired GP a the surgery
- Whether the surgery is able to offer an appointment within a 48hr period
- Whether the respondent feels the surgery makes them aware of every available appointment
Over 1,000 in street interviews were undertaken, each one lasting no more than 5 minutes
An actionable summary of the findings was provided to the Carers Federation along with detailed question by question commentary to back up respondent ratings
Testimonial"The service we received from DJS was excellent - all our expectations were met"