Employee Engagement Survey Market Research
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the pace of change in our workplaces, with an even sharper focus on flexible working practices, technology, automation and innovation. And, to succeed during these times, businesses have had to think differently - to build people-centric, listening cultures, with wellbeing at the forefront. With our help, many of our clients have adapted quickly and effectively to the enforced changes, by listening to their people and demonstrating that they care.
The DJS Research team have been delivering employee research for more than 15 years across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. This includes traditional annual surveys, more regular “pulse” surveys, and quantitative and qualitative research on ad hoc subjects such as equality, diversity and inclusion, wellbeing, bullying and harassment, and organisational culture and leadership. We have supported more than 100 businesses over this time, most of which have worked with us for many years.
We recognise that all organisations are unique, so our research approach is entirely bespoke and tailored to our client’s requirements. We always spend the necessary time getting to know the organisations we work with, so we design the right approach and ask the right questions. This, in turn, means the employee insights we provide are relevant and immediately actionable.
Our services include:
- Advanced survey tools: online, SMS ‘push to web’, employee apps
- Creative Services support for survey branding and communications
- Employee communities/panels
- Joiner (onboarding) and exit surveys
- Interactive dashboards and reporting tools
- Advanced analytics options: key driver analysis, segmentation, benchmarking, HR people analytics
- Visually engaging outputs for a range of audiences: infographics, videographics, manager toolkits, best in class reports
- Strategic support and action planning
Or watch our video below...
View recent case studies
Use the filters below to find case studies of our work